The optimized multi-point thermocouple (OMP) is made with a common ungrounded junction design (isolated from the sheath). Multiple measuring points can be arranged along the length of the probe with great accuracy.
- High-purity MgO Insulation per ASTM E1652 Table 1
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Megohms at 500 VDC minimum
- Thermocouple calibration types offered – Type ‘K’ and ‘N’ standard or special limits of error (class I and II), Type ‘J’ and ‘E’ are available by special order
- Standard sheath materials offered
- Stainless steel 316, 310
- InconelTM 600
- Other alloys available as special order