View the thermocouple wire and cable catalogue to aid in choosing the right cable for your application. They have premium performance and are extremely reliable.
A high temperature, highly capable fibreglass, colour coded on the single conductors as well as the outer braid. The braid is impregnated to reduce fraying. These are available with a full range of metallic coverings for improved abrasion resistance.
- Moisture- GOOD
- Chemical- GOOD
- Abrasion- GOOD
- Continuous temperature rating: 705°C
- Single reading 870°C
- Impregnation retained to 204°C
- Additional abrasion resistance with optional stainless steel, tinned copper and alloy 600 wire overbraids, or flat stainless steel spiral and half oval galvanised steel spiral wraps.
- Custom constructions available.
- Steel and aluminium plants
- Heat treating