This is the highest temperature and most flexible insulation available. The ceramic fibre yarn’s temperature limit exceeds the melting point of the material it’s insulating. Each conductor as well as the outer jacket are braided with this yarn, which provide maximum flexibility at extremely high temperatures, while still being able to push the application to its limits.
- Moisture- FAIR
- Chemical- GOOD
- Abrasion- GOOD
- Continuous temperature rating: 1205°C
- Single reading 1430°C
- No impregnation for contamination-free operation.
- Additional abrasion resistance with optional stainless steel and alloy 600 wire overbraids.
- Custom constructions available.
- Steel and aluminium plants
- Heat treating