View the thermocouple wire and cable catalogue to aid in choosing the right cable for your application. They have premium performance and are extremely reliable.
Most popular and widely used wire of all glass insulations. Each conductor has a colour coded fibreglass braid, saturated with a high performance resin. This enhances abrasion resistance and reduces fraying.
- Moisture- GOOD
- Chemical- GOOD
- Abrasion- FAIR
- Continuous temperature rating: 480°C
- Single reading 540°C
- Impregnation retained to 204°C
- Additional abrasion resistance with optional stainless steel, tinned copper and alloy 600 wire overbraids, or flat stainless steel spiral wrap
- Custom constructions available.
- Steel and aluminium plants
- Heat treating
- Glass, ceramic and brick plants