- The bimetal thermometer employs a bimetal strip in the form of a helix
- It works on the principle of thermal expansion – two metals with different coefficient of expansions are joined to form a bimetal. The expansion of bimetal is proportional to temperature
- Bimetal dial thermometers are simple in construction, yet rugged.
- Suitable for most industrial applications
- Temperature range (-) 50°C to 600°C
- Rigid stem with bottom or back entry and available in every angle rotatable construction
- Accuracy ± 1%FSD
- High repeatability, low hysteresis