The IR-FA series is a fiber optic radiation thermometer featuring multi-function and high-speed response. Three types, single-color type for low temperature, single-color type for medium/high temperature and two-color type, are available. Parameter setting function, signal modulation and analog output are built in. Various options including lens assembly with finder, laser-spotting function, analog input and communications interface are available.
- Low temperature type with high-speed response (10ms) and short wavelength enables to measure objects with low emissivity like as metals.
- Medium/high temperature type with high accuracy (±0.5 to 1% for 1000 to 2000°C) and high-speed response (10ms) is for various temperature measurement fields.
- Two-color type is stable with less effectiveness of smoke, vapor, dust and lack-of-view.
- Digital temperature display and settings of parameters by key operation
- Small and lightweight (90 x 90 x 60mm, about 250g), DIN-rail installation
- Temperature measurement of inductive heating object, measurement in explosion-proof environment, measurement in vacuum equipment and other measurement are possible.
- By using heat-resistive fiber optic, measurement the environment at 150°C is possible without any water-cooling.
- By signal modulation function, the stable temperature measurement is possible.
- Laser function for easy spotting of measuring point (option)
- A lens assembly with finder for spotting of measuring point with eyes is available from accessories.
- By the communications interface (RS-485), the data logging and parameters setting are enabled from a personal computer.
- Emissivity setting (emissivity ratio for two-color type) by analog input or automatic emissivity computation function is selectable. (option)
- CE conformance