E150 PL is highly economic digital IR pyrometer with extended sensor head and separate electronic box for non-contact temperature measurement of metals, ceramics and graphite etc in temperature ranges between 50°C and 600°C. E150 PL IR Pyrometer is a two-piece measurement system containing one extended sensor head and one electronic box .The electronic box comes with Inbuilt 4 digit LCD display which offers many signal processing features. The Keypad on the electronic box helps in setting parameters like Emissivity, Analog Sub range, Set point, Hysteresis (Hyst), Analog Output, Unit of temp(°C or F), Response Time, Peak Picker and Sensor address etc. The sensor head is uneffected by electromagnetic interferences. E150 PL Infrared Pyrometer is provided with USB 2.0 output & PC Software for communication. The pyrometer can be powered through USB port, in this case no external power supply is required. 24V DC is required for operation of Analog output 4…20mA, 0…20mA, 0… 10V, Laser, RS-232/RS-485 and Relay output.
- Wide temperature ranges from 50°C to 600°C.
- Spectral range from 2.3 μm….2.6 μm
- Inbuilt LCD Display and Keypad for parameterisation
- Fast response time within milliseconds
- Laser Targeting light for precision targeting.
- Analog output options available like 0…20mA, 4…20mA and 0…10V
- USB2.0 Digital output and RS-232/RS-485 Serial interface
- Relay output
- User friendly PC software for communication Features
- Extra Sensor Head Extension Cable Lengths Optional
- Pyrometer with LCD Display
- Keypad for parameterizing
- Extended Sensor head with 3 mtr cable
- Laser Targeting Light
- Analog output 4…20mA, 0…20mA, 0… 10V
- USB 2.0 Digital output, USB cable
- Relay Output
- Calibration certificate, Software & Operation manual