High performance and durable cartridge heaters from Marathon Heater often outperform other cartridge heaters. Due to specifically designed cores, refinements in the swaging process, careful selection of magnesium oxide fill, nickel chromium resistance wire, stainless steel tubing and carefully controlled production processes.
- Available in a wide variety of diameters and configurations
- High temperature lead wires for temperatures up to 450°C
- High impact ceramic cap impedes contamination and is suitable for high vibration applications. Deep holes in cap prevent fraying of leads when bent.
- Nickel-chromium resistance wire for maximum heater life, evenly wound for even heat distribution
- High purity magnesium oxide fill selected for maximum dielectric strength and thermal conductivity, highly compacted for maximum heat transfer
- 304 stainless steel sheath for oxidation resistance. 316 stainless steel and Incoloy also available
- TIG welded end disc to prevent contamination and moisture absorption