Integral Flow Orifice Assembly is used when Differential Pressure Transmitter must be directly mounted on the orifice assembly. This eliminates cost of installation of differential Pressure Transmitter with impulse piping up to the orifice assembly. This fully integrated flow meter eliminates the need for fittings, tubing, valves, adapters, and mounting brackets, thereby reducing welding and installation time. The transmitter is mounted on the orifice assembly through a Three/ Five-Valve H-type manifold.
Advantages of using Integral Meter run assembly:
Use of an integral orifice flow meter will eliminate the three measurement inaccuracies recorded in small orifice line installations.
• The Integral Orifice honed body reduces ID uncertainty
• By inserting precision bored upstream and downstream sections of pipe, the velocity profile distortion due to pipe roughness is reduced.
• The self-centering design of the Integral Orifice Plate eliminates plate misalignment.
Improves reliability and maintenance costs
The integral orifice flow meter eliminates impulse lines, reducing leak points by over 50% and decrease start-up time due to the flexibility of numerous process connection options. The direct mount design minimizes line plugging by eliminating long lines, small-bore ports, and crevices while providing consistently reliable installations.
• Accuracy up to ±0. 5% of volumetric flow rate
• Integral manifold head allows direct mounting of DP transmitters
• Ideal fluid types: liquid, gas, and steam
• Direct mounting capability.
Integral Meter run, due to process temperature limits of the transmitter, cannot be used for process temperatures above 120 Degrees Centigrade.
Pyrosales staff are ready to help you with any inquiry you may have. Our experienced sales engineers will assist you in choosing the correct system for your application.